Using the QM Check (QM v7.0)
All errors found are displayed in the QM view of crossView.
- To check and correct your target text, proceed as follows:
- Click an error for more information on the particular error and in order to navigate to the respective paragraph in the Context View.Tip
Conversely, if you click a paragraph in which a QM error has been found, the respective error will be highlighted.
- Check the error, the error information, and, if applicable, the location of the error that is highlighted in red in the Context View and correct the error:
- To accept the proposal, double-click the proposal, click APPLY, or press Ctrl+Shift+E.
- Manually correct the error in the target text.
- Click IGNORE to ignore and hide the error.
If you decide to ignore mandatory criteria, you need to provide a reason.