Like the assignment of tasks, the unassignment of tasks also takes place in the Tasks module.
- Proceed as follows:
- In the task view on the left, select the project and then the document you want to unassign.
- In the top right pane, select the task you would like to unassign.
- Deselect the checkbox of the requested user or click the button Unassign Task.
- Confirm the subsequent message with Yes.
- The respective user has thus been unassigned from the task.
Please note that by unassigning tasks assigned to offline users, the tasks are deleted from the database of the offline users along with all data and are subsequently no longer available. This also applies to any data that have not yet been uploaded to the Across Server. For this reason, it is important for an offline user to upload the current editing state of a task to the Across Server before the task is unassigned.
To be able to log details such as when a task was assigned or unassigned and by whom this was done, the information is added in the form of comments in the properties of respective document.