Translating with Quick Translate
These instructions will help you to translate a document with Quick Translate.
Quick Translate provides assistance for the translation of natively supported document formats.
- Proceed as follows:
- Right-click the document that you would like to translate with Quick Translate, e.g. in the Windows Explorer or on the desktop.
- Select Quick Translate with Across from the context menu.
Across will be started.
- Log in with your login data.
After Across has started, the dialog window for entering the basic information for the Quick Translate translation will appear automatically.
- First, select a project for the translation.Tip
If Temporary project is selected, a project will be created for the duration of the translation and will be deleted automatically as soon as the translation is finished.
- Select the needed options.
- Confirm your selection with OK.
After the check-in procedure has been completed, crossDesk will open up automatically, and you can begin translating the document in the usual manner.
- Translate the document as usual.
- After you have completed the translation, the dialog for finishing the translation will open up automatically.