Toolbars can be customized. For example, icons and commands can be added (or removed) from toolbars, and toolbars can be hidden or shown.
- The customization takes place in the Customize dialog, which you can open as follows:
- Move the mouse pointer over any toolbar and select Customize from the context menu.
The Customize dialog will open.
- To add an icon or a command to a toolbar, click on the Commands tab and make the requested settings.Tip
To remove an icon or a command from a toolbar, with the mouse, drag the icon or command away from the toolbar. The toolbar will be collapsed correspondingly.
- To show or hide a toolbar permanently, select the Toolbars tab and enable or disable the respective checkbox.
- Click Close to save these settings.