If you have set up crossConnect successfully, you can test it with our test project.
- Download and extract the test project from above.
- Copy the extracted folder into you crossConnect input folder.
- After up to 1 minute, the files should be detected by crossConnect, removed from the input folder and imported as a new project into the Across Language Server.
- Process and finish the project within the ALS.
- Wait for the automatic checkout to the output folder.
- For each target language contained in the translation job, Across creates a subfolder named by either the LCID or the ISO-Code (depending on the settings in the instructions.xml).
We recommend to copy always folders with the instructions file and the source documents to the import folder. By doing this, the result files are grouped accordingly in the export folder at the end of the process.