Show/Hide Style Elements
For each Word style and for elements, you can if and how they are displayed in crossDesk.
- Proceed as follows:
- Select the corresponding Word version under Tools > System settings > Document settings.
- Select the requested element or style from the list of Word styles and click Edit.
- Define how the selected elements/styles should be treated.
- Locked: the selected elements/styles are visible for the translator in crossDesk, but cannot be edited.
- Ignored: the elements/styles will not be taken into consideration when checking in the document; however, this also means that they cannot be viewed by the project manager or be made visible later on.
- Hidden: the elements/styles will not be visible to the translator in crossDesk.
- Click OK to save these settings.
- The settings are now valid for new projects that use the corresponding document settings template.