The quality of your translation memory has a major impact on the quality of your translations. At our two-day workshop, you will receive practical recommendations on purging and managing your TM data. A result evaluation on the basis of your own data analysis as well as many case examples will assist you in deriving measures to purge the TM in your enterprise.
The workshop is designed especially for industrial enterprises. All who use a translation memory for their translations can benefit from participating. Use of the Across software is not required.
- To examine the factors that influence and trigger contamination in the TM
- To familiarize you with the functions of the Across TM (crossTank)
- To assist you in the analysis of your own TM data
- To provide you with numerous impulses on purging your corporate TM
- To introduce selected tools that can help you in the purging process
- To engage in interchange with peers
- To facilitate the first steps in the subject area with numerous practical examples
What You Need to Bring Along
- Basic knowledge of translation memories
- Own bilingual translation memory (main language or "favorite language")
- Attribute structure used in the company (attributes, values, multi-/single attribute)
- Training at the Across headquarters in Karlsbad near Karlsruhe
- Meals, training laptops, and work material included
- Maximum learning success thanks to small training groups
- Manuals as reference or for knowledge transfer in the enterprise
- Result evaluation on the basis of your own data analysis
- Checklist for your further steps
Training at the Across headquarters (meals will be provided)
2 days of training (including lunch break)
Day 1: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 2: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you would like to book a hotel, we can send you a list of recommended hotels.
€ 2,350 per person