Our new, highly compact webinar concept provides you with Across know-how and expert tips. For two hours, our trainer answers all your user questions concerning the Across Language Server. Based on your specific questions, we elaborate an individual webinar session for you – with guaranteed solution proposals.
- 2-hour webinar in English or German
- Answers to your user questions with live solution proposals
- Remote access to your Across installation if necessary
- Afterwards, you will receive an uncut recording of the webinar for review and participation certificates for all participants.
Booking FormPrice: 450 € plus VAT
- Maximum number of participants: 100
- The system requirements for the participation in the webinar via GoToWebinar must be met
- Most of your questions should be formulated in advance. The more specific your questions are, the better our trainer can prepare for the session.
- The Across user coaching will only address user questions. Support and consulting topics are not included in the webinar and will not be discussed.
- The coaching focuses on the actual Across software, not on connected third-party systems.
To us, the individual Across webinar was immensely valuable!
Prior to the webinar, we drew up a list of questions. Our trainer Ms. Sum – who was friendly and perfectly prepared as always – showed us possible solutions via her screen. We received a whole lot of information and experienced numerous light-bulb moments. What is more, we did not have to travel to any specific location, and we did not incur any travel expenses. To sum up: Possibly the most effective way of getting the information across!
Language service of
Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG
The training was outstanding and surpassed my expectations.
It was really very helpful, as I've come to know numerous settings that I had not been familiar with. I now feel much more comfortable using Across. Thanks again!
Sto SE & Co. KGaA
Efficient Webinar, Great Benefits!
Following a systematic preparation, we were able to clarify all our open issues concerning the terminology creation and logical procedure. Together, we analyzed our data repository and quickly found solutions for the implementation. Ms. Sum was well prepared. Kudos!
Wurm GmbH & Co.KG