- Elaboration and implementation of a uniform concept for all courses and webinars
- Student-oriented training in small groups for optimum learning results
- Transfer of our expertise and experience to the training participants
- Assistance of our users to enable them to do their work more easily, efficiently, and with more fun
- Standard training for new or advanced users – focus on the Across Language Server
- Standard training for new or advanced users – focus on terminology
- Custom training – selection of the key subjects according to your needs
More information and sessions upon request.
- Concentrated practical knowledge for users of the Across Language Server
- Small groups to ensure optimum learning results
- Across certification possibility for translation agencies
- Laptops and work material will be provided
- Meals included
Our new, highly compact webinar concept provides you with Across know-how and expert tips. For two hours, our trainer Lissa Sum answers all your user questions concerning the Across Language Server.
Get practical recommendations on purging and managing your TM data. A result evaluation on the basis of your own data analysis as well as many case examples will assist you in deriving measures to purge the TM in your enterprise.
- 2-day workshop
- Laptops, work material, meals
Together, we will examine your translation process and determine the next steps that should be taken. The workshop does not only focus on your Across environment, but also addresses the associated process landscape.
- 1-day workshop
- 1-hour follow-up webinar with Q&A session
- Learning material, meals
With each new Across version, we introduce new functions that enable you to work even more efficiently with Across. Our migration training helps you to use the new features and integrate them in your translation process as effectively as possible:
- Our two-hour webinar provides a compact overview of the new features.
- Our one-day training on your premises conveys best practices for the integration of the new features in your translation process.