For the certification of the language service provider, two employees per location need to qualify in all four modules. Different participants may register for each module. However, it is important for each module to be successfully completed by two persons, regardless of the distribution of the qualifications. An exam is not required. The module training takes place in the form of classroom training.
Validity and Communication
The certification applies to the qualified employees and is version-specific. In the case of an upgrade to a new version, a brief refresher training and an online exam are required.
- Presentation of the certification on the Across website (including version information)
- Award of the certification logo to the language service provider
- Award of certificates to qualified employees
- Translation management and task assignment
- Reporting functions and quality assurance
- Settings and templates
- Introduction to the translation environment
- Working with Across workflows
- Functions of the crossDesk translation environment
- Browser-based work with Across
- Reviewing with Across
- Creating and managing the translation memory
- Using and configuring crossTerm
- Concept-oriented terminology structure
- Functions and possibilities of crossTerm
- Creating and managing terminology
- Across configuration
- System settings, workflows, and supply chains
- Configuration of servers and databases
- System check
€ 625 per person and day
Package 1 – 1 participant in all 5 module days: € 2875 (save 10%)
Package 2 – 2 participants in all 5 module days: € 5350 (save 15%)
The prerequisite for participation in the Training is the use of the most recent version of Across.
The classroom trainings take place at the Across headquarters. For the dates, please contact our trainings team.
Show your customers your Across competence
... and stand out from your competitors. The offer comprises four different modules that are custom-tailored to the needs of language service providers.
- Sound expertise in all areas pertaining to the work with the Across Language Server
- Training modules custom-tailored to the needs of language service providers
- Project Management, Terminology, Translation, System Management
- Training hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (lunch break included)
- Laptops and work material will be provided
- Meals included