- The requirements of crossConnect for External Editing:
- Across Language Server version 6.3 or higher.
- An additional, use case-specific license key is needed at the server where the export takes place.
- The Master Server has to allow the external processing of the corresponding use case in the project settings.
- The manufacturer of the 3rd party and integration software has to fulfill special requirements:
- Tests at Across successfully passed.
- Documentation of the integration.
- Legal agreements with Across (no misuse and no disclosure of confidential information)
- Security requirements fulfilled:
- Integration of the Across libraries for secure XLIFF handling (will be available for different programming languages).
- No possibility to export imported data and process them in an uncontrolled way.
- No (temporary) files with content of the exchange files in plain text.
Supported Systems (Excerpt)
- Please find below an excerpt of supported external systems:
To learn more about other supported external systems, please consult our web page Interfaces.