PM Cockpit - Creating Queries
In addition to the predefined standard queries, you can create your own custom queries. The complexity of the queries is virtually unlimited.
- Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Project Management Cockpit.
- Click New and then Query in order to create a new query.
- Enter a name and possibly a description of the new query.
- Additionally, you can determine whether the query is a public or non-public query. Public queries are available throughout the system to all users who have access to the PM Cockpit. In contrast, non-public queries are only available to the respective users.
- Subsequently, you can configure the query. This can be done in various ways.
- Click Save to finish the creation of the new query.
- The new query will be added to the existing queries.
Instead of creating a new query, you can also copy an existing query and customize it. To do so, open an existing query, click Save as and adjust the name, description, and type of the query.