- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
Paragraph states and flags
Paragraph state flags
Translation state flags are meaningful for external processing.
External applications should only change single flags, but must not create flags from scratch.
Bookmark attached to the paragraph.
Flags set in crossDesk
The paragraph does not require translation, it stays unchanged in the target document.
Edit Before cTa Store
The translation should be adjusted before storing to the translation memory.
Target text changed by a document update. Text was already translated in previous document version, but position of the paragraph changed.
New In This Version
A document update created this paragraph which didn't exist before.
How the target text was created
Set permanently when paragraph was filled with pretranslation process. Is reset when target text changes.
Target text filled by a pre-translation with usual match. Set together with Was-Pretranslated. Is reset when target text changes.
Target text filled by an external pre-translation, e.g. a machine translation process. Set together with Was-Pretranslated, Pre-Translated, Was-Pretranslated. Is reset when target text changes.
Target text filled by a context match. Set together with Was-Pretranslated. Is reset when target text changes.
Target text filled by a pre-translation, set to final state and locked to prevent changes.
Target text filled by a structure match. Set together with Was-Pretranslated. Is reset when target text changes.
Target text filled by the check-in of multilingual document (e.g. XLIFF document).