- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
- The requirements of crossConnect for External Editing:
- Across Language Server version 6.3 or higher.
- An additional, use case-specific license key is needed at the server where the export takes place.
- The Master Server has to allow the external processing of the corresponding use case in the project settings.
- The manufacturer of the 3rd party and integration software has to fulfill special requirements:
- Tests at Across successfully passed.
- Documentation of the integration.
- Legal agreements with Across (no misuse and no disclosure of confidential information)
- Security requirements fulfilled:
- Integration of the Across libraries for secure XLIFF handling (will be available for different programming languages).
- No possibility to export imported data and process them in an uncontrolled way.
- No (temporary) files with content of the exchange files in plain text.
Supported Systems (Excerpt)
- Please find below an excerpt of supported external systems:
To learn more about other supported external systems, please consult our web page Interfaces.