- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
Use case - Machine review
Let's assume you want to use the language quality checks of Congree in order to check all English translations.
- These are the steps:
- The project manager has to enable external processing of task content.
- The translator finishes a task.
- crossAutomate automatically performs an export and provides the corresponding task in the configured folder.
- The integration software sends the target text to Congree and adds the found errors to the XLIFF file.
- Based on the amount of errors the integration software decides whether the task has to be rejected to the translator. The translator receives an email.
- In the translation environment all paragraphs with errors are e. g. set to another paragraph state.
- The "External QM tab" shows for each paragraphs the found errors.
- New filter possibilities in crossDesk make it easy to process all errors in an efficient way.
- In combination with the Across Data Cube a supplier evaluation can be performed.