- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
The API supports three types of monolingual search as well as retrieving translations by ID.
Get translation by ID (translation returned as is).
Search for translations that are similar to the search query, auto-adjustment will be made if possible. Use a predefined filter.
Search for translations that are similar to the search query, auto-adjustment will be made if possible. Specify explicit filter options.
Search for translations containing the exact search query, no auto-adjustment will be made. Use a predefined filter.
Search for translations containing the exact search query, no auto-adjustment will be made. Specify explicit filter options.
Like similarSearch, but additionally returns the number and language of translations for each source sentence.
Like similarSearchWithFilter, but additionally returns the number and language of translations for each source sentence.
Like concordanceSearch, but additionally returns the number and language of translations for each source sentence.
Like concordanceSearchWithFilter, but additionally returns the number and language of translations for each source sentence.
When using an explicit filter, all filtering parameters are entered directly into the search request. The parameters available for explicit filtering and predefined filters are the same.
Predefined filters can be created and deleted via API calls and are stored in the memory. If an expiration time is specified, the filter will be automatically deleted if it was not used after this time. Filters can be deleted via API call. As they are stored in the memory, they disappear after an IIS reset.
Create a predefined search filter.
Delete a predefined search filter by ID.