- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
List of Objects in crossAPI SI
Offers functions for assigning workflows and tasks.
Offers functions related to the authentication.
Contains functions for checking in files.
Contains functions for checking out files.
Provides functions for pre-translation.
Contains functions that exposes functionality of crossTerm.
Contains functions that are related to the documents of a project.
Provides an opportunity to send files to the crossAPI SI when there is no shared directory available to which both crossAPI SI and the caller have access.
Contains functions that are related to the languages of a document.
Contains functions that are related to languages of a document and use the crossAPI thread pool.
Provides functions for managing licenses in Across.
Provides functions to send Across messages.
Provides various functions for subjects, relations, projects, documents and workflows.
Contains functions regarding project management.
Offers reporting functions.
Offers easy access to the Across database.
Contains amongst other things functions for error processing within the context of MS Office integrations.
Contains functions that are related to the tasks of a project.
Provides functions for handling offline users and crossGrid operations.