- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
Executing the hot integration example
- To execute the hot integration example, do the following:
- Start the AcrossSISample.jar.
The application displays all documents which are placed in one of the language folders of "content".
- Select a document.
- Click Translate.
- Enter the parameters of the translation job.
The translation now appears in the list of pending translations.Tip
For simplicity, the example allows only one target language, but of course your CMS could allow multi-selection at this step.
- Select the pending task and click Report to see the Master Data Report.Tip
You could also request the information as XML and customize the report via XSLT. The XSLT could also perform price calculations if translation costs are needed.Tip
In Across you will find the project, too. In a production system, either the integration or a project manager can assign the tasks now.
- Open the translation task via Open on Behalf of in the context menu of the task entry.
- Do a fake translation and set tome paragraphs to translated.
- Close the task and have a look at the progress.Tip
The same progress appears in our demo when clicking Update list.
- Add the translation to the CMS via import.
- Find the translated document in the folder content\1040.