- General Information
- Connecting Third-party Systems
- crossConnect for content systems
- crossConnect for External Editing
- Purpose and usage
- Across XLIFF format
- Across-specific Extensions
- <xliff> Element Attributes
- <file> Element Extensions
- <trans-unit> Element Extension
- Paragraph States
- Paragraph State Flags
- <source> and <target> Element Content
- <bpt> Element Attributes
- <ph> Element Attributes
- <x> Element Attributes
- Across-specific Properties
- Analysis Results
- Sample Files
- Across XLIFF - import, export and segmentation
- Context information
- Exporting best matches in Across XLIFF
- Hyperlinks to XLIFF
- Secure file handling with C#
- Secure file handling with JAVA
- Workflow and vendor configuration
- Sample code - Integrated solution
- Across XLIFF format
- Generic File Connector
- Display Texts
- Solution approaches
- The Across solution in detail
- The display text format
- The display text package
- APIs - Technology
- crossTank API v1
- crossTank API v2
- crossTerm API v1
- crossTerm API v2
- crossAPI SI
- Function Return Types
- crossAPI SI and Java
- List of Objects in crossAPI SI
- ObjectManager - Overview
- ProjectManager - Overview
- WanGridManager - Overview
- Sample - transferring checkout files via FileManager
- Sample - VBS
- Text Preprocessing API
Example: hot integration
- To reproduce this example you need the following:
- Download the file below and copy it to your test system. By default, the demo assumes that it is executed on the Across Server.
- Java 7 must be installed.
- The general crossAPI SI requirements need to be fulfilled.
Used crossAPI SI functions
Creates a security token to get access to crossAPI SI functionality. This security token is expected from the majority of the crossAPI SI functions as first parameter.
Project creation ("Translate" button)
The demo uses this function to get a list of all workflows so the user can select one.
GetAllWorkflows returns a list of GUIDs, so this function is needed to resolve the names of the workflows.
This function starts a check-in job.
The demo has to poll the status of the check-in job until it is finished.
As soon as the check-in job is finished, the document GUID can be requested.
With the document and workflow GUID, a workflow can be assigned to a document.
Report generation ("Report" button)
This function generates a Master Data Report
Project progress and status ("Update list" button below the pending translations)
This function returns the project status.
This function returns the project progress.
Import translation ("Import" button)
In order to get the translation, a check-out job has to be started.
The demo has to poll the status until the job is finished and the file is available in the file system.