- The Across Concept
- User Management
- Projects and Tasks
- Exchanging Data
Setting up Offline Translators with Across Login
This is how it works
- Starting the User Wizard
- Entering Basic Information and the Login Type
- Determining the User Type and Group Affiliation
- Selecting a Packaging Template
- Entering Contact Details
- Determining Language Skills
- Determining Subjects
- Checking and Adapting Language and Subject Information
- Assigning Licenses and Saving Softkeys
- Finishing the User Creation
- Sending Translators Softkeys
Determining the User Type and Group Affiliation
Select the user type Offline user. Add the group membership Translator, either by clicking > or by double-clicking the group.
If necessary, select a suitable settings template in order to provide the translator with the preferred user settings.
The rights of the group that a user belongs to determine whether the respective user is permitted to customize his user settings. By default, a translator can modify most of his user settings.
Determining Language Skills
Determine the translator's language skills. In this way, the translator will be available for the tasks that suit his profile.
With the help of the rating, you can determine the translator's language skills. During the task assignment, users with higher language skills will be displayed further up in the list of users.