- UI overview
- Process Overview
- TMS integration
- CMS integration
Connecting the Across Language Server to Elanion
- To connect an Across Language Server instance to Elanion, proceed as follows:
- Sign in to your Elanion account.
- On the Connected systems page, select the TMS INSTANCES tab and click + at the bottom right.
- Under Select translation management system, click Across Language Server.
- Enter an easily recognizable name for the TMS instance, especially if you want to work with multiple instances.
- Enter the crossAPI user credentials of the Across Server you would like to connect and click CREATE.Tip
You can use the user credentials of any user who is a member of the crossAPI group in Across. For example, you can use the login details of the Default Supervisor.
- Download the TM connector and install it on the Across Server you would like to connect.Attention
- Please note:
- Depending on the browser, a warning might be displayed when you download the TMS connector. Please ignore the warning and start the download.
- The TMS connector will be configured and generated for the specific Across Server that you would like to connect. Therefore, you cannot use it on another Across Server.
- Close the instance setup dialog. After the installation of the TMS connector, the newly added TMS instance will be displayed with the status Online.
- You can now use the TM instance in an automation.