- UI overview
- Process Overview
- TMS integration
- CMS integration
Elanion supports the COTI level 2 interface that is implemented in numerous content management systems. Simply put the COTI data package into the specified CMS COTI folder structure. Elanion will collect the data package via Microsoft OneDrive and automatically send it to your TMS. Upon completion of the translation project in the TMS, your target data will be returned to the CMS COTI exchange folder via Elanion.
Preparation: MS OneDrive
For COTI-based automations, you need to set up the required folder structure on the CMS and configure it for synchronization with MS OneDrive.
Setting up the automation
In Elanion, set up a CMS automation that suits your system.
Once the MS OneDrive folder structure for COTI and the CMS automation have been set up, you can process texts from your CMS that are to be translated via Elanion.
- Overview of the steps that are required or that take place for the translation process via Elanion:
- Put the texts to be translated into the designated untranslated folder on your CMS in the form of a COTI package.
- MS OneDrive will synchronize the content of the untranslated folder with the cloud.
- Elanion will watch the OneDrive folder untranslated and process any files placed in this folder.
As soon as the project has been created, it will be displayed in Elanion under Projects with the In translation status. This means that the project is available for further processing in Across.
- Process the tasks in Across as usual and finish them in order for the project itself to be finished as well. This will trigger the delivery to the translated folder in MS OneDrive via Elanion. After the project has been finished in Across, the status of the project in Elanion will change to Translated.
- MS OneDrive will synchronize the content of the translated folder with that on your CMS.
- The translations can now be imported to your CMS.