- UI overview
- Process Overview
- TMS integration
- CMS integration
Setting up and starting translation projects
- Sign it to your AEM account and click Projects.
- Click Create > Folder.
- Specify the folder under Title (e.g. We.Retail) and click Create.
- Open the folder and click Create > Project.
- Select Translation Project and click Next.
- On the Basic Tab, enter all required data, e.g. Title, Due Date, etc.
- On the Advanced tab:
- Select the source language and the target language(s).
If the source and target language are identical, a task with the language pair Source language (not corrected) - Source language (sublanguage of your choice) will be created in Across, e.g. English (not corrected) - English (United States). In this task, you can correct errors in the source text by entering the corrected text in the target language. After the task is finished, the corrected text will be returned to your content system, enabling you to use the corrected text as source for additional (actual) target languages in a new translation project.
- Activate the checkbox in the Cloud Configuration field, enter the configuration path conf/global, and click Select.
- Under Translation Provider, select Elanion.