- UI overview
- Process Overview
- TMS integration
- CMS integration
Installing the AEM connector
- Log in to your AEM account with admin rights.
- Go to Tools > General and select CRXDE Lite in order to open the CRXDE Lite page.
- Click Package in order to open the CRX Package Manager page.
- Click Upload package and then Browse. Open the folder to which you saved the AEM connector via Elanion and select the ZIP file. Click OK to confirm the upload.
- After the upload is finished, select the Elanion package from the list of packages and click Install. Click Install to start the installation.
The following packages will be installed:
- Check whether all packages have been installed, e.g. by reloading the page and selecting the com.elanion.aem.connector group on the left-hand side.
- After all packages have been successfully installed, you can close the CRX Package Manager page.