- About crossTerm Now
- User Area
- Settings Area
- Web Analytics
- E-Mail Notifications
- Order Export Settings
User Interface Localization
This section is intended for users who know how to edit JSON files.
For further information, please consult your contact at Across Systems GmbH.
General information on Across services is available at www.across.net/en/services/.
- By default, the user interface of crossTerm Now is offered in the following languages:
You can make the user interface available in additional languages.
- For this, the following steps are required:
- Export the strings of the user interface in the desired source language as JSON file.
- Translate the JSON file into the desired target languages in Across.
- Manually add the respective target languages to the configuration file config.json of crossTerm Now.
- Import the localized JSON files.