- About crossMining
Testing the Auto-Completion
crossMining features an integrated test function for checking the functionality and quality of the auto-completion function on the basis of the created statistical lexica.
Proceed as follows to employ the test mode:
- Start the test function via Tools > Auto-completion Test.
The test window opens up.
- To select a statistical lexicon for testing, click File > Load lexicon.
A dialog window lists all statistical lexica stored in the output folder. Click Select path to select a different folder.
- Select the lexicon you would like to use and click OK.
- In the top left pane, insert a source text with which you want to test the auto-completion and click Reload.
The equivalents found will be displayed in the right window along with their probability of correspondence.
- Enter a translation of the source text in the bottom left pane.
- crossMining proposes any potential equivalents in a drop-down list.
Select a suitable equivalent with the arrow keys and transfer it to the translation by clicking Enter.