Example 3: Partial Billing of 100% Matches not Inserted, Full Billing of Fuzzy Matches and no Matches
- The invoice is to be generated in line with the following rules:
- No billing of locked or hidden segments
- No billing of repetitions and context matches
- No billing of inserted 100% matches
- Partial billing of 100% matches not inserted (30% of the full rate per line)
- Full billing of fuzzy matches
- Full billing of segments without crossTank hits (No match category)
According to the grading shown above, the invoice consists of three sub-calculations.
Calculation of the Partial Billing of 100% Matches Not Inserted
To calculate the price for the translation and editing of 100% matches not inserted, select the values in the last two rows 100% match/not inserted (paragraph context) and 100% match/not inserted (multiple matches) and multiply the total with the corresponding rate, e.g. 15 standard lines x $0.36 (30% of $1.20) = $5.40.
Please note that the 100% matches not inserted are a sub-set of the 100% matches. In this example, the 15 standard lines of 100% matches not inserted are included in the 95 standard lines of 100% matches.
Calculation of the Full Billing of Segments Without crossTank Hits
To calculate the price for the translation of the segments without crossTank hits in the No match row, select the cell containing the desired unit (e.g. standard lines) and multiply the value by the corresponding rate, e.g. 100 standard lines x $1.20 = $120.00.