Installation of the Across Translator Edition
The following instructions will lead you through the installation of the Across Translator Edition.
Please observe the following prior to the installation:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
- The Across Translator Basic Edition can be activated and used on one PC only. If you want to use the Across Translator Edition on two PCs at the same time, you need the Across Translator Premium Edition.
- The Across Translator Edition v7.0 installation package can be used both for a new installation of version 7.0 and for an update from version 6.3 to version 7.0. The installation procedure is identical in both cases. Before updating, be sure to back up your Across data and upload the current state of your tasks to the Across Server of the respective customer. Detailed information on backing up and restoring data and on uploading the current task state to an Across Server is available here.
For the installation, proceed as follows:
- Download the installation package of the Across Translator Edition at https://www.my-across.net/download/ and save it to your hard disk.
- Log in to your computer as a user with administration rights.
- Unzip the archive file containing the Across installation files and save the extracted files to your hard disk.
- Execute the Across.Setup.exe file to launch the Installation Wizard that will lead you through the installation of the Across Translator Edition.
- Select the language in which the Across Translator Edition is to be installed.
- The installer will suggest a location on your local computer in which to install the Across Translator Edition. To change the location, click ... and select a different location.
- Enable the checkbox to confirm that you accept the license terms (EULA).
- Click Install (in case of a new installation) or Update (if there is an installed version of the Across Translator Edition on your computer) to start the installation.
- The progress bar indicates the installation progress.
- Upon completion of the installation, click Close.
- Now you can connect your Across Translator Edition with crossMarket. Further information is available here. After a successful connection, you can log in to Across. Further information is available here.