- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
All operations and windows are located in the menu bar. The menu bar is made up of four main menus in which all Across commands are contained. Simply click a menu name to open the corresponding menu.
The commands discussed below may vary or be grayed out depending on your current position in crossAdmin.
Allows you to start Across services, either all of them or individually.
Allows you to stop Across services, either all of them or individually.
- From the menu, you can start the services of the following Across components:
- Across Server (acrossServer)
- crossTank Server (crossTankServer)
- crossTerm Server (crossTermServer, crossTermAgent, crossTermApiSelfHostService)
- crossVPN Server (crossVPN)
- crossAutomate (crossAutomateService)
Opens the crossAdmin settings.
Starts the Softkey Wizard.
Generating crossGrid Certificates
Generates an SCP file that is required in order to use crossGrid to temporarily connect and to enable interaction between Across Servers.
Generate generic softkey file
Generates a special softkey with which to access crossAPI Interactive.
Configuring crossAPI SI
(Re-)Registers crossAPI SI (system integration) with the Web Server (IIS).
Configuring crossTerm Web
(Re-)Registers crossTerm Web Server with the Web Server (IIS).
(Re-)Registers crossWeb with the Web Server (IIS).
(Re-)Registers crossAnalytics with the Web Server (IIS).
Table of Contents
Opens the contents of the online help.
Opens the index for the online help.
Across on the Web
Opens the Across home page in the Internet browser.
Opens the dialog for generating a SysReport. The utility collects basic information on your system and on your Across installation, which can be saved to a ZIP file by clicking Save to file. Click More to view the information contained in the request and add further file attachments if necessary. Click the Help button to access the online help.
If you experience problems with Across, create the said ZIP file and append it to your support request (via the Across helpdesk).
Displays the product information.