- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
Transmitting a Customer Product Key
If you want to transfer your Customer Product Key to another server (e.g. in the course of a hardware replacement), the Customer Product Key must first be deactivated on the original server before it can be used for installation and activated on the new server.
The following instructions do not apply if your server is not connected to the Internet. If this is the case, please consult your contact at Across Systems GmbH.
Proceed as follows to transfer your Customer Product Key to a new server:
- Start crossAdmin on the old server and go to the Licenses module.
- Click Deactivate and confirm that you would like to stop the Across Server.
- The online deactivation will be run.
- As soon as the deactivation has been performed, the Deactivate button will be grayed out.
- Now install Across on the new server and enter your Customer Product Key during the configuration.
- The online activation will be performed automatically. Subsequently, you can proceed with the configuration as usual and finish the installation.
Further information on the installation and configuration is available here.
If you run the Across Language Server on a virtual computer and want to migrate it to a new host, deactivate your Customer Product Key before the migration as described above. After migrating to the new host, open crossAdmin, go to the Licenses module, and reactivate the Customer Product Key by clicking Activate.