- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
Across Support and Across Services
If you have technical questions about Across, please contact the Across support team. Please send your request to the Across support via the Across helpdesk only.
Across support is available to users of the Across Language Server who have a valid support agreement and freelance translators who have registered at the crossMarket website.
If you use the Offline Client to connect to the Across Servers of your customers, you will get support in accordance with the support level of your customer – please name your customer in the ticket.
Before using the ticket system for the first time, you are required to register. After the registration, you will receive your login details by e-mail.
You are already a customer of Across but do not yet have a support contract? If this is the case, please consult your contact at Across Systems GmbH.
Across Services is a business division of Across Systems GmbH that provides professional services in connection with the Across Language Server and interacting technologies. The Across Services team offers services in areas like consulting, training, implementation customizing, and system integration. In particular, it supports you in the migration and update to new Across versions.
For further information, please consult your contact at Across Systems GmbH.
General information on Across services is available at www.across.net/en/services/.