- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
Installing a Dedicated Server
Before you begin installing the Across Server, your firewall needs to be configured appropriately.
Further information is available at:
- Proceed as follows to carry out a dedicated server installation:
- First, execute the main installation of the Across Language Server on the designated server.
- Generate a generic softkey in Across administration software crossAdmin and make it available to the server that you want to use as dedicated server.
- On the server that you want to use as dedicated server, run Across.Setup.exe, which had already used for the installation of the Across Language Server.
- Select the installation scenario Dedicated crossVPN/crossWeb Server, review the details, and click Install.
You can monitor the installation procedure with the help of the progress bars.
- Upon completion of the installation, click Configure Now in order to start the Across Setup Configuration.
- To open the generic softkey created on the Across Server, click ... and select the softkey.
- Click Next.
- Now configure the crossVPN Server.
- Click Next.
The final dialog confirms the successful configuration of crossVPN.
- Click Close.
Information on the installation of crossAdmin is available at:
Information on the softkey creation is available at:
Information on crossVPN is available at: