- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
Generating crossGrid Certificates (SCP Files)
By means of the temporary connection and interaction of Across Servers, crossGrid enables the flexible distribution of projects beyond the borders of the own organization (and the own Across installation).
The connection and communication between the Across Servers that are linked by crossGrid are secured by Server Certificate Package files (SCP files).
In crossAdmin, go to Tools > Generate crossGrid Certificate to create and save SCP files.
Subsequently, select wether to save the SCP file or to send it via e-mail.
To save the SCP file, activate the corresponding checkbox and enter name and location. (If you prefer, you can select a location via Browse and assign a name for the file to be exported. Click Save to confirm.) Then click OK.
To send the SCP certificate file by e-mail, activate the corresponding checkbox, enter the e-mail address you would like to send the file to, and click OK.
To send the SCP certificate file by e-mail, you need to enter the appropriate data under Tools > Options > E-mail.
Send the SCP file to the operator of the Across Language Server that is to serve as your Master Server or Trusted Server. In return, you need an SCP file generated by the respective server. To connect the two Across Servers, both parties need to install the SCP file received from the other party via the Across Online Client.