- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
To help you distribute licenses, crossAdmin allows you to send softkeys via e-mail. In order to use this function, you need to fill in the required information under E-mail Configuration.
Under Settings, enter the e-mail address to be used for sending softkeys and enter the associated SMTP server.
In addition, you can specify whether this server requires a secure SSL/TLS or STARTTTLS connection and/or authentication.
Please note that Across only supports explicit SSL.
At this point, you can also edit the text of the automatically generated softkey e-mails.
Use the drop-down list under Variables and the Insert button to insert variables in the e-mail text. When an e-mail message is sent, the variables will automatically be replaced by the respective values (e.g., login name of the Across user for whom the softkey was generated).