- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
If you experience problems using crossWeb, the following error messages will appear in the browser window or the crossWeb user interface will not be displayed correctly:
Sorry, cookies are not allowed in your browser. You should enable cookies to work with crossWeb.
Activate cookies in your browser.
HTTP Error 500.21 - Internal Server Error Handler "PageHandlerFactory-Integrated" has a bad module "ManagedPipelineHandler" in its module list.
The error message generally appears due to a defective installation of Microsoft .NET Framework. Please check, whether Microsoft .NET Framework is correctly installed on the server side. It may also be necessary to register Microsoft .NET Framework anew on the server side. To do this, enter the following command at the prompt: %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<version>\aspnet_regiis.exe -i
Replace <version> with the version number of the installed .NET Framework (e.g. v4.0.21006).
crossWeb users are logged out automatically although the selected timeout is large enough.
This may happen if crossWeb is configured as a Web garden, as crossWeb does not support Web gardens. An application pool with more than one worker process is referred to as a Web garden.
- Proceed as follows to check and, if necessary, customize the needed setting:
- Open the Internet Information Services Manager, e.g. by clicking Run in the start menu, entering inetmgr, and clicking OK.
- Expand the local host section and click Application Pools.
- Right-click crossWebAppPool and select Advanced Settings from the context menu.
- Make sure that the Maximum Worker Processes under Process Model are set to "1".