- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
The crossVPN Server serves a data exchange between the Across Servers and crossWAN Clients (crossWAN online and crossWAN load) by means of a secured connection. The entire data transfer between the Across Servers and the Across WAN Clients is transmitted in encrypted form over a specified port. By default, this is port 2322 (TCP).
- The crossVPN Server makes use of the following algorithms:
- The key generation and the exchange of keys take place with 3248-bit RSA.
- The messages are exchanged with hmac-sha1.
- The data are encrypted with 128-bit RC5.
If you would like to modify settings, it is necessary to click Stop to stop the server first. Once you have changed the configuration, the Server must be restarted by clicking the Start button.
Across with crossVPN Server:
Please note that the crossVPN Server must be configured before you generate softkeys for the crossWAN WAN modes (see below). Otherwise, the softkeys must be created anew, e.g. by means of the Softkeys Wizard and sent to users.
Please also observe the instructions for configuring firewalls at Integration of Across Server into the network.