- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
- To set up the crossTerm Web suggestion module, proceed as follows:
- Store the following two files in the subfolder crossTermWeb of the installation directory of the Across Language Server (by default, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Across):
- the workflow definition file such as
- the configuration file presets.xml
- In the crossTerm Manager, create an entry template and a term template. The names of the templates must correspond to the names specified in the configuration file presets.xml. Create the two templates in the crossTerm instance to which the term suggestions are to be added, in accordance with the setting in the file presets.xml.
- Please add the data categories that are to be available in the input dialog for the term suggestions to the two templates.Attention
Be sure to select the entry template for the term suggestions from the drop-down list before creating the term template. Alternatively, you can rename the term template that is created automatically after creating the entry template.
Moreover, the term template should be defined as an unconditional template.
Data categories that are defined as mandatory data categories in the entry template and/or term template must also be processed when creating term suggestions.Attention
Please note that it is not possible to make term suggestions with grouped data categories. Therefore, be sure not to add any grouped data categories to the templates when creating the entry and term templates.
- In the crossTerm Manager, you also need to create a crossTerm layout.
Again, the name of the layout must correspond to the name specified in the configuration file presets.xml. This layout is used to display the suggested term to the crossTerm Web user after its transmission to the Across Server. Therefore, this layout should display the data categories that are also contained in the entry and term templates for the creation of suggestions, which the crossTerm Web user can define according to his needs. In the layout, you can also determine whether or not administrative information is to be displayed.
- Define the layout as a public layout.
The setup of the crossTerm Web suggestion module is thus finished.
- To test it, access crossTerm Web and log in. You need to have the right to make term suggestions.
- If the setup of the crossTerm Web suggestion module was successful, in the toolbar of crossTerm Web by default the icon is displayed.