- The Across Language Server
- Across Standard Components
- Across Access Modes
- Installation Scenarios
- Installation of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Customer Product Key and Product Activation
- Across Server
- crossTerm Server
- crossTank Server
- crossVPN Server
- crossVPN Proxy
- crossAPI SI
- crossTerm Web
- Setting up Across Modes
- Generating crossGrid Certificates
- Creating Generic Softkeys
- Changing the Across Database User
- Defragmenting Database Files
- Running a Backup
- Automatic Client Update
- Windows Authentication
- Reference: Menus in crossAdmin
- crossTank Performance Counter
- SQL Server Optimization
- Integration in Other Programs
- Web-based Components with HTTPS
- E-Mail Transmission in Across
- Integration Into the Network
- Across Support and Across Services
- Across SDK
- The Toolbox: Useful Tools for Across
crossAnalytics is a separate reporting module integrated in Across that provides - in addition to common Across reports - a variety of different reports in different categories.
To use crossAnalytics, the Reporting Services of Microsoft SQL Server must be installed and configured on the server.
To be able to access the crossAnalytics module within Across via Projects > crossAnalytics, the respective user must be a member of the crossAnalytics user group.
- Proceed as follows:
- After installing crossAnalytics, register it with the Web Server (IIS) via Tools > Configure crossAnalytics.
Subsequently, crossAnalytics will be available in Across.
- Check, if the installation of crossAnalytics was successful:
To do this, enter the address http://localhost/crossAnalytics in your browser. From other computers in the same local network, you can access crossAnalytics under the address http://<server-IP-address>/crossAnalytics (replace <server-IP-address> with the IP address of your Server).
If the installation of crossAnalytics was successful, the following page will be displayed with crossAnalytics reports.
- If crossAnalytics does not work properly, you can re-register it with the Web Server (IIS) via Tools > Configure crossAnalytics.
Other causes and solutions to known problems can be found at Troubleshooting crossAnalytics