Logging in to the Online Client
To log in to Across, you need a softkey. Softkeys have the file extension *.cap and serve the easy connection of Across Clients to the Across Server and the authentication of users against the Across Server. You also need a password. In general, you receive both the softkey and the password from your Across system administrator or from your customer.
- Proceed as follows to log in to an Across Language Server Client:
- Start Across from the Windows start menu (Windows 10) or by clicking the corresponding tile in the Windows start screen (Windows 8).
The login dialog will open up.
- Click Add.
- Select the folder in which you saved your softkey, select the softkey, and click Open.
The field already contains your user name.
- Enter your password if necessary and click Login.
- The Online Client will start.