Across has released a new update of version v7.0 with small but very useful changes. The following modifications improve your quality management as well as your work with terminology:
- Improvements in quality checking, such as faster marking of new QM errors
- New keyboard shortcuts for checking quality faster
- Enhancements of the DeepL interface to include options to select the formality of the GB and US English output
- An improved crossTerm Now interface makes terminology work even easier and faster for everyone. For example, it will be possible to automatically highlight missing translations of a term and to switch between languages more quickly.
- After they are archived, crossGrid packages can be deleted automatically if required
- User-defined system attributes in all ALS reports, suitable for work with user crowds
The latest version will make QM checks faster and terminology work easier for everyone with crossTerm Now. Take your Across to the next level!More News
Always well informed
Here's how it works: Download an RSS reader and then subscribe to the RSS feed. In this way you'll always be up to date.