In a well-structured form, the My Tasks module shows all tasks currently assigned to you at a glance – including all relevant information such as the task type, language direction, deadline, and progress.
The My Tasks module can be accessed via crossBoard > My Tasks in the Across module bar on the left of the screen. Alternatively, you can open the module by means of the icon in the standard toolbar or the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+O.
After selecting a task, further information on the respective task will be shown at the bottom edge of the screen, e.g. the subject, the word count, and the processing progress.
To refresh the contents of the My Tasks module, press F5.
Show and Open Finished Tasks
By default, the My Tasks module shows only tasks that are not yet finished. To display finished tasks, activate the checkbox Display finished tasks at the bottom right. In this way, all tasks that you have already finished will be displayed. Select a task and click Open. The task will be opened in read-only mode.
Create task lists
By means of the Task list entry in the context menu of the My Tasks module, you can view a list of all tasks currently assigned to you.
Using the and icons, you can print the task list or copy it to the clipboard. From the clipboard, you can e.g. use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V to paste it into another application (e.g. MS Word) for further processing. By clicking the icon, you can save the task list as HTML or XML document.
You can use the context menu in the column headers of the My Tasks module for the following functions:
- Sort the contents of the current column in descending order
- Sort the contents of the current column in ascending order
- Cancel the current sorting
- Open the column selection dialog for displaying and hiding columns
- Set the current column to the optimum width
- Set all columns to the optimum width
- Open the filter editor to define filters
- Reset the state of the My Tasks module including all sorting settings, filters, etc.
- You can use the context menu in the task area of the My Tasks module for the following functions:
- Open the currently selected task
- Confirm or reject the currently selected task
- Create a list of all currently assigned tasks
- Refresh the contents of the My Tasks module
There are various filter options, e.g. to display only tasks or contents of the My Tasks module that are currently relevant to you.
Additionally, you can filter the contents of the module in a granular way by means of a filter editor. You can open the filter editor by means of a command in the context menu of the column headers of the My Tasks module.
Subsequently, you can define operators and conditions, e.g. to define even complex filters.