System Settings: General > Language Settings
The language-specific settings are defined under Language settings. For example, this includes rules for the sentence detection in Across and specifications for the treatment of numerals (date, time, and number formats).
- The language-specific settings are categorized as follows:
- Treat following symbols as characters: Symbols interpreted as characters.
- Wildcards: Wildcards available for creating new sentence rules.
- Language Sets: Settings for the individual languages families and languages and sublanguages respectively.
- Default Language: The rules and settings of the default language apply to languages which are not defined in the language families. Otherwise, the rules of the language family or languages listed under Language Sets apply.