Easy Project Handling Through Structured Translation Processes
Language service providers are well aware of the high administrative overhead associated with translation projects. The choice of a suitable translator, coordination with team members and customers by e-mail, or the management of correction processes cost your project managers a lot of time.
Through the automation of recurring work steps, the collaboration in a shared work environment, and the possibility to connect directly to third-party systems, Across assists you in streamlining your translation processes.
Efficient Translation Management Thanks to Automated Processes
Across combines the advantages of a CAT system with project and workflow control functions on a central platform. For optimum project handling, Across enables direct exchange with your customers from the outset. You can create a separate translation memory for each of your customers without any size limitation and differentiate the access rights of the parties involved in projects. Your translators do not need to export and import anything manually, as Across synchronizes the data automatically. Exchange formats enable the import of any existing translation memory and terminology data to the corresponding integrated Across databases.
Consistent Corporate Terminology for Every Client
"Wrench" or "Spanner"? Consistent terminology affects the external perception and reduces the need for clarification in the course of projects. If a standard term is determined, it only needs to be translated once.
The integrated Across terminology system shows your translators which terms they should prefer and which ones are undesirable in your customers' corporate communication. Owing to the central data storage, the corporate terminology also serves as a reference work. Specialized terms and related details are made accessible in order to reduce errors and correction loops.
Language Service Providers rely on Across
Innovative Translation Technologies with Workflow Solutions for Translation Agencies
- Shorter times to market necessitate shorter processing phases and translation cycles.
- Increased use of different technologies
- Growing translation and project volume with declining translation volume per project
- Growing number of source and target languages
- Increasing quality demands
- Diverse file formats
- Need for centralization and automation
- Wide supplier base – from in-house translators to freelancers to translation agencies and their subsuppliers
Solution with Across
- Powerful, central, user-friendly translation environment
- Seamless processes for a high level of automation
- Open interfaces for connecting interacting systems
- Transparency in the overall process
- Supports almost all languages and common file formats