Intermediate States of Alignments
Especially the alignment of long texts can take some time. Therefore, the current state of an alignment can be saved in order to continue with the alignment later on.
- Proceed as follows:
- In the Alignment Wizard open the dialog Manual corrections.
- Click Save to save the current alignment status.
- To again open the saved intermediate state of the alignment, select Load stored alignment and select the desired intermediate state.
- Click Next.
- Click Manual corrections.
- The desired intermediate state will be opened for further processing.