You can import projects to Across which are previously exported from Across in form of project files (ARA files). The Project Import Wizard will help you.
- Proceed as follows:
- Start the Project Import Wizard via the menu item File > Import Project.
- Once the wizard has started, click Next.
- Click Browse in order to select the project file to be imported.
- Select the project file and click Open.
- Select one or several projects that you want to import.
- You can also activate or deactivate individual checkboxes to select documents and target languages if you merely want to import parts of projects.
- Click Next.
- If you wish, you can now adjust the project name and assign a project manager.
- You can also activate the option for keeping the task assignments that existed in the exported projects at the time of the export.
- Click Next.
- Now you can determine the subjects and relations to be assigned to the projects to be imported. The values that existed at the time of the export will be proposed.
- If the exported projects contained subjects or relations that no longer exist in Across, you can have them created automatically by activating the corresponding option.
- Click Import to start the import.
- The selected project(s) will be imported. To track this process, click Background tasks at the bottom right in the client in order to open the Background Tasks Progress dialog.
- Once the Background tasks button is no longer displayed, the process is finished.