- Proceed as follows:
- Select the option for font mapping.
- Use the drop-down list to select the MIF document template in which the mapping is to take place.
Here you can select whether to use an existing template or create a new one. Enable the respective checkbox to delete the template automatically after the check-in.
- Click OK.
The selected MIF document template opens.
- Click Fonts.
The font and the target language for which the mapping is to be performed is already inserted.
- Select the font and click Edit.
- From the drop-down list below, select the font to be used in the target language instead of the original font. You can determine which fonts are to be listed in the drop-down list:
- all virtual fonts that support the language
- all fonts that support the language
- all fonts
- Click OK three times.
- The check-in process continues. The source language font will be replaced by the new target language font.