Expanding the QM Check (QM v7.0)
When you receive tasks from a Master Server as a Trusted Server or offline user, the QM criteria are determined by the Master Server. Of course, you can also add your own QM criteria.
The QM criteria are added on the basis of a local QM template. You cannot add individual QM criteria.
You cannot deselect the QM criteria determined by the Master Server. If necessary, contact your customer in order to customize the criteria to be used.
Any QM criteria that are selected additionally will be passed on in the supply chain, e.g. to subordinate Trusted Servers or offline users. However, they will not be returned to the Master Server.
- Proceed as follows:
- Open the module crossBoard > Dashboard.
- Select the respective task.
- At the bottom left, click the link Additional QM v7 template: None.
- Select a QM template whose criteria are to be applied additionally.Tip
This setting affects all tasks that you received from the particular customer or, more precisely, that you received with the currently used softkey.
- Close the System Settings window in order to apply the additional criteria.
- Henceforth, both the criteria of the Master Server and your own criteria will be taken into consideration in the QM check.