A basic crossTank example is provided together with crossTank API installation and available by default at http://localhost/across/crosstank/v1/example.
With this example you can test different possibilities of crossTank API and examine how these features are programmed. This example is a simple Web application built using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
You can find the application code by default at: C:\Program Files (x86)\across\AcrossServices\crossTank.
- It contains
- Default.htm (page layout)
- Default.css (page styles)
- Dejault.js (page code)
- Each translation is presented in result list in a separate module where different attributes available:
- Translation ID
- Similarity value
- Text of source sentence (elements and formatting are optional)
- Text of target sentence (elements and formatting are optional)
- Properties (translation attributes)
Double click on result opens JSON result.