The data categories at entry level (e.g. picklists, text fields, or indexes) are administered in the subsections of the Entries section of the crossTerm settings. Moreover, groups of data categories can be created.
The subsections of the Entries section merely serve the basic creation of data categories from the entry level. However, for the desired data categories to be available for selection when creating or editing entries, they must be added to the respective entry templates.
- The section comprises the following subsections:
- Indexes: for creating and managing indexes
- Text fields: for creating and managing user-defined text fields at entry level
- Picklists: for creating and managing user-defined picklists at entry level
- System attributes: for managing system attributes at entry level
- Attachments: for creating and managing attachments (such as images or external documents) at entry level
- Groups: for creating and managing groups at entry level