- Proceed as follows:
- In the module bar on the left, go to the Styles module by clicking Projects > Styles and select the project and then the document for which you would like to edit the style.
- Click Styles below the pane on the upper right to run the Style Wizard.
- Once the wizard has started, click Next.
- Select the target language(s) for which you would like to create a new style.
- Click Next.
- Select "Edit an existing original style for use by your target document" and click Next.
The existing style with the styles and settings it contains appears.
- Under Style or Document you can select the style or document for which you would like to make changes.
- Under Style properties all the fonts that are contained in the style are listed. Select the style properties that you would like to edit and make the desired changes under Font, Font style, and/or Size. Use Details to edit other settings, such as the font color.Attention
If documents to be checked in contain characters that cannot be displayed correctly in the target language, Across will replace the particular font with another during check-in according to the settings under Tools > User Settings > General > Fonts. If fonts were substituted during check-in but this is not desired, the substitution can be undone by means of a corresponding option.
- Once you have made all required changes, click Next.
- If other fonts are used in the source document, they will be listed under Additional fonts" and can be replaced by other fonts.
- Then click Next.
- Click Finish to save the changes to the style and return to the Styles module.